Procurement & Contract Management
We will be able to provide hands-on support to assist you in the procurement and contract management process.
Trinity Partners have advisors who have held management positions in both the public and private sectors and we fully understand the end-to-end procurement process, contract law and contractual practices that occur throughout the project life cycle. We are experienced in developing the appropriate procurement strategies and structures which enable projects to be initiated and then to be successfully implemented.
In addition, we understand the role of contract managers and we make sure that the contractor delivers. Our approach to contract management ensures that the contractor’s performance is effectively measured to determine whether the contractor has fulfilled their contractual obligations – on time and within budget.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- Develop procurement plans
- Develop technical and functional specifications
- Develop tender documents – RFI, RFP, RFT and SOAs
- Develop contractual framework
- Develop evaluation criteria to select the best contractor
- Develop evaluation reports
- Manage the tender process
- Identify and mitigate the risk within the tender process
- Review the end to end procurement process
- Contract Management